A big thank you to Emerald Garden Lady for nominating me for this award.
I’m very honoured especially since I have not been blogging for long.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell something about yourself that no one else knows, if you want to and if you feel like it.
3. Link to seven of your entries: Most Beautiful Piece, Most Helpful, Most Popular, Most Controversial, Most Surprisingly Successful, Most Underrated, and Most Pride Worthy. This may be challenging, so only do it if you feel like it.
4. Nominate as many other bloggers as you want to and notify them. That way the award is more meaningful, rather than just becoming an endless bloggy chain letter that eventually every single other blog in the whole entire internet will have.
Here’s my answers to the above:
1. Thank you Emerald Green Lady for this award!
2. Even though I’m a Singaporean, I don’t like (that’s to put it mildly) durians. They stink up mouths, the fridges, and entire rooms and cars.
3. My most beautiful blog is: Post-election celebrations: feast(ing) and lemon meringue tarts
My most helpful blog is: White beauties: Meringues
My most controversial blog is: I don’t think anything about food can be THAT controversial. Food brings people together not apart, don’t you think?
My most surprisingly successful blog is: Smells like Christmas III: Panettone
My most under-rated blog is: Tarte aux fruits
My most pride worthy blog is: Seeking perfection: fleur de sel caramel macarons
4. I would like to nominate the following blogs to receive the “7 x 7 Award”: My lovely bites
I do hope that you, my readers, enjoy my posts and journey through my kitchen as much as I have. I greatly appreciate your support. =D